Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thank You for Purposely Causing a Recession

Memo to the President
From Rush Limbaugh
Re: Thank You for Purposely Causing a Recession


Mr. President, I recently claimed, on my radio show, that you are causing a recession on purpose. While I made this outrageous accusation tongue-in-cheek, it has come to my attention that I am actually right. So, I wanted to write and thank you for your efforts in this regard.

Sir … Thank you for purposely moving our beloved country from a second great depression to a mere recession. If not for your courage and understanding of Keynesian economics (unlike my former heroes Ronald Reagan and George W Bush), even I may have lost my job … not that it’s actually work : )

Please keep up the good work and do whatever needs to done to move our economy forward. I’ll handle the outcry from my obsolete Liaise Faire brethren for you.


Rush Limbaugh

No comments: